About the Company: Tentarix Biotherapeutics is an exciting company with a game-changing technology platform that allows for the discovery of next generation, multi-specific investigational drugs to address the key limitations of existing cancer, autoimmune and other disease therapies.
We are led by a seasoned executive team with proven expertise in the field of multi-specific drug discovery. We are committed to hiring and retaining highly qualified and motivated team members who are passionate about making a difference for patients in the modern drug discovery landscape with our ground-breaking technology.
Tentarix team members are creative, hands-on, self-directed, and display excellent communication skills. They also exhibit a high level of integrity, resiliency and a determination to contribute to the success of the company. We offer autonomy, flexibility, a modern culture and the best tools to ensure the success of our individuals and collectively.
The Research Associate will participate in the development and maintenance of Tentarix’s mammalian protein expression platform. Additionally, this person will support molecular biology, plasmid design, construction, and characterization.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Tentarix’s mammalian expression platform.
- Evaluate vendor expression platforms, performing transfections, and developing/optimizing small and large scale suspension HEK293/CHO cultures.
- Support molecular biology design and construction of complex biologics, monoclonal and multi-specific antibodies, and soluble and membrane bound receptors.
- Opportunity to learn Phage Display for the discovery of binders to various antigen targets that can be used within our Multispecific biotherapeutics
- Independently plan and execute experiments, analyze results, and present data at team meetings
- Maintain a meticulous record of their research
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S., plus 0-2 or more years of experience with recombinant protein expression using mammalian systems, ideally in an industrial setting. More experienced applicants will also be considered.
- Hands-on experience with mammalian transient expression systems and/or stable cell line selection for recombinant protein expression and characterization is preferred.
- Technical experience in the development and execution of protein quantification and detection assays, such as ELISAs, is desired.
- Some experience with molecular biology or a willingness to learn molecular biology is a plus.
- Goal oriented, highly organized, and capable of multitasking
- Strong communication and record keeping abilities
- Thrive in a cross functional team environment
Our employees are the Company’s most valuable asset, so we offer attractive compensation and benefits packages to retain the best in the field. Tentarix is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Tentarix Biotherapeutics, Inc. also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We are an E-Verify employer.